1. A true friend will be one who sticks by you when the going gets rough. He'll not desert you at the first sign of trouble. You can depend upon his wholehearted support to see you through tough times.
2. A true friend will trust you and have complete confidence in you, no matter what. As the old saying goes, "Never explain what you do or say to anyone. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it." You don't have to prove yourself to a real friend to hold his loyal friendship.
3. No matter what you say or do, a true friend will accept you just as you are. He'll not criticize you for your faults and character defects. He may not like them, of course, but he will tolerate them with kindness while praising your good points and fine qualities to others.
4. When you gain a person's friendship, you'll also gain his respect. True friends will respect you, your decisions, and your actions. They'll willingly and gladly do whatever they can to help you.
5. A true friend will never speak disparagingly about you. Not only that, he will do everything he can to squelch rumors or gossip that degrades you or darkens your reputation. He'll never say anything behind your back that he would not say to you face-to-face."
Support music...purchase ("FRIENDSHIPMAN" / "DREAMIN' OF LOVE") from East of Olema by Will Charette...
Send $5 (includes shipping & handling)
to Jubilato Publishing-BMI
5050 Tamarus Street, Suite 182
Las Vegas, NV 89119-2024.